Have You Noticed Latley????

I think people are asking questions anon, then answering them as themselves!HAhahahaaha, thats really lame. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• So how are we to know that youre not going to do this yourself? No just kidding. Yes I did notice that. Its been going on a long time. I dont post anon, but yesterday another mom and I think that a question we answered was answered by the OP and she totally agreed with herself of course and gave herself best answer. She was either in denial, or bored.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I ask questions anon most of the time- I feel that my questions are sometimes personal and I don't want people knowing my personal business, but I usually answer with out anon.
    with that said, I guess people would have to answer there own questions this weekend, NO ONE IS ON.
    Everyone has a life, Im just to preggers to go outside and indure the heat.
    :(
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 1:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• dont know but that would be pretty stupid. they must really have no life to ask a question and answer it themselves, why do they even need CM why dont they just talk to themselves in the mirror or something lol

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 1:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• If its posted Anon how exactly do you know that they are answering it themselves? Who has no life now? lol
    Anonymous

• Its easy to tell that they post it themselves, because the way the write, my life is just fine thank you. I'm a little bored this weekend tho, lol. Anyways they completely agree with themselves, you can tell by if for example, the post is a rude post attacking a certain group of people, then the very first answer is like , " oh yeah, i agree 100%" and goes on to talk about the same thing in the OP, but more details. Its just to start problems. I just wanted to address it, because hopefully one of them will see this & see how obvious they really are. It just aggravates me a little. I also wanted to know if anyone else sees what i see.

Anonymous

• i always ask and answer anon, my life is no one else's buisness...it's funny when you can tell the op is answering themselves! how lame..
    Anonymous