Are you pro choice or pro life?

To what extent? Pro choice as in anything goes, or pro-life as in anti-choice?

If you are pro life, do you support things like heathcare and education for these children? Have you adopted or fostered? What do you think of the thousands of children that starve to death every day?

If you are pro choice, do you think that taxpayers should fund abortions?

Or do you just not care?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• B-CoatHanger.gif

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Deffinitely prochoice to a certain point. I think that a women should be able to have an abortion as long as she is not to far along in pregnancy, and I don't think the government should fund abortions, only people who can afford them should get them. If you can't afford them than you can't have them, which probably means you'll have to give the baby up for adoption, which will help out all the infertile couples.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 1:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I am anti-abortion personally, but pro-choice. I would like more efforts spent educating people on other choices, but in no way should the option be taken away.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Choice, and yes, they should be funded.
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 1:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I am Pro-CHOICE!!!
    I do not think that taxpayers should pay for abortions. It is an elective procedure and should be paid for by the person having it.
    I think that every human being has the RIGHT to decide what is best for them. Granted, birth control should be used if you are not wanting a child, but we have ALL been there and sometimes judgments are clouded in the heat of passion.
    Having a child is a life changing event and should NOT be forced onto someone if they do not want or can not care and support a child. That leads to neglected children, and that is not conducive to the future of all mankind.
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 1:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• pro choice within the limits of the Hyde Amendment. After that, taxpayers should not be funding someones irresponsibility.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I am pro-life, and yes I do contribute to our local women's center that helps provide alternative options for women who are contemplating abortion.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• The hippocratic oath states 'Do No Harm'. Abortion is an elective procedure that does harm to both mother and her unborn child.

Pro-Life. 110%. I'm sick of seeing our future so wrecklessly thrown away.
    Anonymous

• red at 1:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 by: LuvMyBoyzz
    I am Pro-CHOICE!!!
    I think that every human being has the RIGHT to decide
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PRO-LIFE!!!
    Volunteered at a crisis pregnancy center for years.
    So; then Luvmybozz does that mean that there is just the woman murdering her child that gets the choice or is there really 2 people there?
    We have fostered for years and we are an adoptive family.
    Abortions are totally a selfish act...not a choice...it is a planned and paid for murder.
    No tax $$$$ should not be paying for someone to murder their baby.
    walkswithjesus

Answer by walkswithjesus at 2:10 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Pro choice, however I don't feel the tax payers should have to pay any part of the procedure. I just don't feel its my right to tell someone else what to do with their body and their unborn child. Its your life, your decision, you pay for it.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2009