baby shower question

is 35 weeks late to have a baby shower? im worried about when ill go into labor and having enough time to get everything else needed and stuff but they are planning my shower for when im 35 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had a baby shower after the baby was born. if you want to do it that way. then everyone can see the baby
    Anonymous

• I think that if they want to give you a baby shower at 35 weeks thats fine. Now if you are having complications is another story. I mean if you happen to go into labor before or even at your baby shower everyone will just be excited for you. I mean that is what a baby shower is all about right? You and the baby. If you have all the important things for when your baby is born (which you will get more at the baby shower and trust me you can't have enough of) Everything will come together. I wouldn't worry about it just sit back and enjoy!! Best wishes and good luck
    rlapierre03

Answer by rlapierre03 at 1:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Mine was at 35 weeks and my son decided to come at 37 weeks exactly. I actually liked having it later because once I saw all the stuff, I just wanted him to come out then! =) I'm glad I didn't have to wait very long.

Even when my son was born though the crib was on backorder and my travel system was going to take a week to get to my house. We did have a bassinet for him to sleep in. And we ended up buying a car seat at Wal-Mart to bring him home in and we returned it when we received the travel system.

Anything you don't have if the baby does come early, is pretty easy to get, so I wouldn't worry too much about it!

Congrats!
    Anonymous

• No thats about standard. I had one by my friends at 6 months and another at 36 weeks. The later one was more fun.
    Anonymous