who wants to spill the beans about the new harry potter movie?

if you saw it, how was it? what happened? i haven't had a chance to read the book, i will go to see the movie though but don't mind if its "spoiled" by knowing what happens. thanks ladies!

kyriesmommy13

Asked by kyriesmommy13 at 1:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• Harry likes Ginny but Ginny is with someone else. Hermione likes Ron but he is with some dumb blonde chick, so Hermione gets mad. Harry and Ginny finally get together, and Ron breaks up with the other girl but still doesn't get with Hermione. Snape kills Dumbledore.

Basically, the whole movie was about who was with so and so and who wan't with the person they wanted to be with. Too much teenage hormones in one movie, and not one of the best HP movies in my opinion.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• My son and sister and I went to see it on Fri night. I really liked it, I've read the book so I knew what was coming. I didn't find it as dark as the last movie, not that it didn't have it's moments, but it was also the funniest of the movies so far. It wasn't a comedy, but it definitely had funny moments with the teen romances, and when Harry drank the good luck potion. The end is sad, I won't tell you why, but I had a tear or two, but not nearly as much as when I read the book. Have you read any of the other books? I really enjoy the movies and they do really keep to the books (I've seen movies that are supposed to be based on books and have hardly anything in common), but just due to time there is a bit they have to leave out or gloss over. I would recommend the movie. My son can't wait for it to come out on dvd so he can see it again (he's got the others and has watched then a lot!)
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 1:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i bet they sabotaged the book, the only thing wrong with harry potter is it was such a wonderful sacred book before they made all this shit for it and made the movie and blah blah blah
    and there needs to be some SEX SCENES PLEASE! you cant seriously tell me that no one bangs in private school wizard or not....
    the book is most deff ten times better but the first answer was right, i havent seen the movie yet but ive read them all (a hundred times each cus i was a closet nerd in high school) im not looking forward to it but ill deff watch it
    rozepyle

Answer by rozepyle at 3:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• They butchered the movie. They left out important scenes and added in useless scenes.. They had a scene where Bellatrix and Greyback attacked the burrow thats not in the book, it was pretty much just to add some action to the movie but the left out Dumbledores funeral, which is what I was looking forward to. The left out A LOT of the memories that Dumbledore gathers to give Voldemorts history so Harry can find the Horacruxs and destroy them. Fleur and Bill are not in this movie and they have important parts in the 6th book that lead to their parts in the last book. Tonks and Lupin are only in 1 scene and it is the scene they added thats not in the book. They were in the book way more than that and especially at the end during the fight with the death eaters and the kids at school. They left out the new Minister of Magic. I was pretty disappointed b/c they've been pretty good at sticking to the books in past movies.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 12:03 AM on Jul. 26, 2009