My MIL's bday is coming up this upcoming weekend....I am out of ideas. I need an inexpensive idea on something to buy her.

HisTechnoAngel

Asked by HisTechnoAngel at 1:41 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• Go to snapfish.com, load 10-15 photos of the kids & customize a coffee cup for her. My mom & MIL LOVED them!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 2:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Go to a craft store, grab some fabric paint, and put the kids hand prints on the bag. Write on it (with fabric paint or iron-on-letters "i love my grandma". I've been doing that for a few people's birthdays and whatnot. The grandparents and aunts/uncles love it. It's cheap and cute.
    StefMc07

Answer by StefMc07 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I made my MIL a bunch of custom pics of the kids and put them in a scrapbook. You can get an inexpensive one at Wal-Mart
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2009