Would you trust you gut?

I have a very strong gut feeling that my DH is having an affair. My mom always told me to trust me gut, but can it be wrong??? Some of the reasons that make me feel this way. 1) we have no sex life at all 2) he has a female friend that he talks to on a regular basis and told her on her IM that she had too many clothes on (Ithink he was viewing her webcam) 3) he seems really distant from me. I just don't know what to do or how to find out if he really is, I have asked and he said he wasn't.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Trusting your first instinct is often a smart idea. It's such a hard situation to be in, but remember that you aren't the first, nor will you be the last, so there are other people out there who know what you are going through. Sit down and talk to him about it...tell him how you are feeling and pay attention to his responses...my husband would get pretty defensive when I'd ask him about things I thought he was doing or was uncomfortable with, and that typically indicated to me that he had SOMETHING to hide, even if I was unsure what it was. But the first step is to talk to him and see what happens. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• I always trust my gut. It has never failed me.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I think you are just afraid he is. From what you have said, it sounds like you might trust what he says not how he acts. Some men just play and don't cross those boundaries. Webcam sessions are just interactive porn to men, they don't always cross over into reality with women like that. Why not fight fire with fire? Do you have your own computer to where you could be on a webcam with him and tease him like she does? How about sending him erotic pix of yourself? he's looking for playtime. Just make him change his play mate from her to you. Lure him back in case he's been lured away. You won his heart before you married him. Now win his loins back. Don't let her win. you can get him to respond to you and he will dump her in a heartbeat. You can do it.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:53 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Join a group on here called The Detective Wives Club, they will help you catch him, they are good at what they do.
    Anonymous

• Trust your gut and buy a ghostwriter to attach to the computer.
    Waxing_Lyrical

Answer by Waxing_Lyrical at 5:50 AM on Jul. 28, 2009