First Time Mother-To-Be

I am having a baby in October (a little girl) And being my first child, I am pretty scared about the whole "Giving Birth" part. I want everything to be ok.

JMET_62509

Asked by JMET_62509 at 2:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't see why it's NOT healthy, I too use Wic, and I am having a little girl in October. I checked with my OBGYN, and told her I was on Wic, and she said that that's great. As long as I get enough fruits and veggies.
    JMET_62509

Answer by JMET_62509 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Why are you scared it will be the best moment in your life, and the more scared you are the more difficult it will be because you will sike yourself out and that can really make labor harder and it can stop it all together so try to relax and do research you will be fine.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• There is really no reason to be scared. Everyone I know has said the same thing, that it wasn't as bad as they thought it would be. I even had some complications in my delivery and still it wasn't as bad as I had expected. I literally felt no pain giving birth with my epidural. My friends who have go with an epi said that of course there was pain involved but they were so excited for the baby that it was like they didn't care. Besides its true that a woman forgets the pain after the baby is born. I can hardly remember the contractions or anything!
    Anonymous