my 20 month old son keeps taking his pants ; shorts; bottom clothes and diaper off

this morning i come in to him sleeping in his pee.. poor guy..diaper and pj bottoms next to him..the only solution i have is sleep in jeans. he cant take those off..lol. but thts not comfy.. any ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe PJ's that are one piece? My DD took her diaper off the other morning and peed everywhere. She hasn't done i since but we will see! I wish they made bodysuits that big! Im sure you can find SOME kind of one piece PJ... I will do some internet searching.
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Well, it is normal.

As you know, the critical thing is to keep that diaper on him. Try one piece jammies or a onsie - they do make them up to 4T but you have to hunt for them.
    Or simply put duct tape over the diaper tabs before putting him down for his nap. This is recommended in a couple of my baby books.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i tried the duct tape thing on my daughter and she figured it out i went down to a thrift store and got those one piece jammies and cut the feet off and put it on her backwards so she cant get to the zipper. good luck
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• He likes to be nakey!That was my Michael!He feels uncomfortable most likely!Enjoys a little breeze!No worries unless he is in a store!!Mine hated the diapers too,but no problems at night....This is a newey!Keep the plastic cover and layers under him (sure you did),and talk about it ,calmly.Boy ,goodluck with the night time sweetie!Before you know it he will move on to something else to make you crazy!!!Gotta Love Em!!
    kermsgirlie

Answer by kermsgirlie at 9:47 PM on Jul. 19, 2009