Do spiders drown??

i just washed a spider down my drain... and it was HUGE... i'm super terrified of spiders... they drown, right?? i am scared it's going to crawl out of the drain...

AudlyLuvly

Asked by AudlyLuvly at 2:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think some of them can swim put Im not sure. I always flush them. Im sure it is fine no worries!
    Lauren24

Answer by Lauren24 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I have a pool and we get several tyes of spiders in it through out the evenning hours. They walk on top of the water!!! So I don't know about drown, but my chlorine usually gets them in the end. LOL
    Anonymous

• spiders can drown but it takes a while. i think if you put it down the drain and run the water for a minute, it probably can't crawl back out.
    Guaranteed

Answer by Guaranteed at 3:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• id run hot hot water or stick a cup of water in the microwave for a min or so then pour it down the drain...
    Anonymous

• Id run hot water down the drain to be safe! I HATE spiders and once they get the HOT water, they cringe in fear and shrink up to nothingness! LOL

Hot water will kill them for sure!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 10:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2009