what razor do you think works the best?

I am looking at getting a new razor and was curious to see what works best...and what doesn't. any and all answers would be appreciated! thanks

LSmomof1

Asked by LSmomof1 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love my Venus Vibrance...it's the best razor I've found yet...and even though the replacement cartridges are a little pricey, they last long enough that it is worth it!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 2:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• We got a free Gilette Fusion and it works very well, who cares if its for guys.
    Noworktodo

Answer by Noworktodo at 2:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I love my Venus Breeze. Its fantastic and I never cut myself anymore. With this razor i can shave in the shower without my glasses and not worry about hurting myself!!! i love it
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 3:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I have a Gillette Fusion- it works well, and the razors, thou expensive, lasts a very long time.

JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 3:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I love Venus!
    They last for forever. Yes, expensive, but I wouldn't give mine up. I'm not the most un-hairy person ever, I mean my leg hair grows back by hte end of the day, but I've notced I can shave a lot less with a Venus. I use the Vebus Embrace with 5 blades. And 5 blades make SOOOOOO much difference.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I love my Venus Breeze. My Dh even noticed a difference in how soft my legs were.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 4:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I haven't tried too many women's razors. I like to use the Mach 3. I just bought a new one, and I told my SO that it is mine and he can't use it. He has to buy his own. LOL
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 5:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I LOVE the Venus Embrace. I tried a bunch of other ones until I found it. I've read a bunch of top 10 lists in magazines, and it nearly dominates the top of all of them. I think pretty much any of the Venus razors are the best.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• thank you! I at one time had the one with the soap on it, but I found it wasn't that great at getting all the hair off.
    LSmomof1

Answer by LSmomof1 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2009