Who's works for Chacha.com? It is worth trying?

isamari

Asked by isamari at 3:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work for ChaCha! There's actually an entire group on here of ladies who work for them.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/30431

It really depends on how much work you put into it, you can make a little extra cash, or some ladies on here manage to make almost as much as a regular job. Last I knew there was a hiring freeze, but that could have changed. It's definitely worth trying, it's free so there's nothing to lose.
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I don't know anything about chacha but I work for Internet CEO Moms. I love working with them and it's such a positive experience. No inventory, no selling, and best of all we all stay home with our children. Check my website out at www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com or email me at alyssamaliska@ymail.com. I would love to introduce you to the biz! Hope to hear from you soon :-)
    Alyssa Maliska
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 6:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I just started with kgb, it's basically the same as Cha Cha. I LOVE it! I've made about $15 so far (I've only worked about 5 hours). It's not a lot but I'm still new and getting used to everything. I think in a couple weeks I could easily be making a decent amount. Their site is www.kgbkgb.com.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 8:02 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• $3 an hour at kgbkgb? EEEEEK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Anon - that's pretty good for a beginner for this type of job. Cha Cha adnd KGB both don't pay very much for text answers. ChaCha pays 10-22 cents per question, KGB pays 5-10 cents. However, the top earner from KGB last month made over $1,700. If you're good at it you can make quite a bit.

I've worked a few LEGITIMATE at home jobs and completing work has never paid more than a few cents per completion.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 4:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• I do it, but not all the time. I like it because I can pay myself whenever I want to. It's not much money, you can make about $5/hour if you really really hustle. Message me and I'll tell you all about it.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 20, 2009