what happens after she's born?

I have med. and it will be affective 3months after she's born, but I was wondering can I apply for med. when I'm not pregnant? and also I'm under 21.
I was just wondering b/c I have medication I need to take that is very expensive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you can reapply for u....ask your case worker about it. it differs from state to state where im at you can get it till age 21 or have income less than 600 a month
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 3:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Yeah, you should be able to at least apply. It's a bitch to get after your baby is born though. I just recently got mine straightened out. It seems they want to make you jump through as many hoops as possible. All medical care and perscriptions are free until you're 21.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Just come to Canada, it's cheaper and medical, if you say to the Dr. that you can't afford it, they usually help you out until you can pay for it. They set up a payment plan for you and you just pay what you can afford until you can pay it off.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• you should have it for a few months AFTER she is born...but reapply just in case....
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 4:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2009