QUESTION ABOUT A 2 MONTH OLD BOY.

DOES YOUR TWO MONTH OLD ALWAYS WANT TO SLEEP ON HIS TUMMY NO MATTER WHAT??!! IT WORRIES ME ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT TIME!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• DD did when she was that age. I let her. She was 1/2 way rolling by then and could hold her head up on her own. I knew if she couldn't breath she'd wake up and move her head by herself. If your little one is able to control his head, the I suggest letting him sleep the way he wants. If he isn't able to hold his head, you can buy the little sleep positioner to lay him in... :) DD has always liked to have her face burried in something while she sleeps tho. She presses her face in between my breast and arm and falls right to sleep. When she sleeps at night, she sleeps face down for some reason, or she'll snuggle up with her stuffed animal and fall right to sleep... Its the only way she has ever slept. :)
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 3:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• my son slept on his tummy the day he came home from the hospital...he spit of bad...and i figured i dont want him to choke in his sleep...that and when i was a baby i slept on my tummy....but every baby is different
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 6:04 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I bought a baby pad that was slightly elevated with pads on each side. I could reposition her from her L to her R side. I was always afraid of SIDS since my brother's baby passed away from that. I wouldn't let her sleep on her tummy unless I was giving her tummy time and I was watching her.
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 6:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• my son ALWAYS sleeps on his tummy. No matter how many times I turn him over, no matter if he's elevated or not.. he WILL get to his tummy. Always has. He's 8 months old now. I just kept blankets and everything out of his crib. Just the mattress (which is really firm) and the sheet that is on it.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• My boys all slept on their tummies from the day I brought them home from the hospital.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2009