• In the Spotlight:

Please Help!..any advice would be great!

I am13 DPO, had unprotected sex at 2 DPO (in the heat of the moment, we failed to use protection), and suspect I'm pregnant. I took a pregnancy test a few days ago, and it came back negative....this was 4 days before my missed period. I am expecting it tomorrow. A few days ago, when I wiped, I had a very small amount of pink, light red mucus on the tissue, but it didn't appear when I wiped again....and today, I've noticed that, and sorry if this is TMI, I feel really..."moist". Does this mean that I will be getting my period tomorrow, or does CM increase in the very early stages of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The light red mucus could have been from implantation. I would take another test.
    Kim3125

Answer by Kim3125 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• take another test in a couple days if you dont get ur period! agree with PP
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I took another test and it's negative. That means I'm not pregnant...right?
    Anonymous

• I would still wait a few more days and take another one. I was 13 days late before I got a positive test.
    crice913

Answer by crice913 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 19, 2009