does anyone else feel like their relationship with their kid(s) is the most authentic relationship they have ever had..?

in the two years my son has been on this earth...i have never been myself more.. love any one more... cried around anyone more... laughed around anyone more.. cant wait to go buy school stuff with him when he is old enough.. i cant exlain it.. but its an intense mother son bond..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Me! I think my husband hates me honestly and is just around for the kids.
    Anonymous

• Yes.
    My daughter is who I live for. She is half of me. All of me. Forever with me.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I put dh and my kids equal because mine and his love is what makes our family whole and happy and together. We both love our daughter and expecting son more than anything
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 4:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• First, my love for God who gave me everything.
    Second, my love for DH, who gave me DS.
    Third, my love for my son.
    Family and friends all after that.
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 4:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• yup, being a mother is pretty cool. Like nothing else in the world.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• It is called WONDERFUL. Just wait until you realize that you haven't spent any money on yourself for years because it has all gone to your little darling. Mine is 21 and I still LOVE him to pieces.

Nothing wrong with that at all.
    Anonymous

• Being a Mom has taught me that in helping our children become the best that they can be is bitter sweet. When my oldest moved away I was in a lot of pain. But thanks to my friends IRL and on CM I realized I would not give back one second of the life that I had or will have with my children. I had to realize I did a great job with my oldest son who is now out to have his adventures that we prepared him for. It is simply amazing what being a Mom teaches us at all stages of life. I had to learn to embrace this part of being a parent too. Finally I can look at everything that happens to him and think "yea, we did real good" I love it.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:26 PM on Jul. 19, 2009