i need help tonight

i need help tonight i am looking for some one to volunteer to entertain my kid for a few hours while i attempt to clean my house i have been trying for weeks but getting no where cause i am constantly chasing after my son. if you can help please email me amber_offenbacker@yahoo.com

AMBER_OFFENBACK

Asked by AMBER_OFFENBACK at 4:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• maybe try sittercity.com? I wouldn't trust random people on the internet to look after your child
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 4:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I don't think you should trust random ppl on the internet to watch your son. There are websites where you can find real babysitters in your area who are safe and reliable. GL
    Anonymous

• Do you have any teens or pre-teens in your neighborhood? Maybe one of them would be interested in occupying the kids while you get things done.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:07 PM on Jul. 19, 2009