After 18 years she wants him back.

My mom wants to get back with my dad. She wants me to talk to him. I don't know what to do. My dad is seeing someone but it's not serious. I like his new girl friend but I would also like to see them back together. Should I just keep my mouth shut? Let her talk to him? What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I myself...WOULD NOT get in the middle.
    Your mom needs to make the first step herself....and if you really want my honest opinion....her asking YOU to talk to dad...kinda sneaky weasely....not sayin your moms a weasel....please don't take that the wrong way. I just mean...I don't think it's right for her to get you involved.
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 5:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Yeah I agree, I don't think I'd get involved. That is between your mom and dad. You can be supportive to your mom, but she has to make the move.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 5:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Stay out of it. Because you really don't know if girlfriend is serious or not. Mom is a big girl and needs to act like it.
    Anonymous

• Absolutely agree withh all the above. STAY out of it. Tell Mom she needs to contact him and leave you out of it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2009