boyfriend not acting excited

my boyfriend just got out of jail yesterday.. he dosent seem that interested in me or the baby.. he is acting like we are not there. i am four months now andi might just be sensitive.. but we dont live together and what time i did get to spend with him he was not into me.. what should i do?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am going to guess that this was not a planned pregnancy

You need to determine if you are emotionally and financially able to raise this child yourself

Answer by rkoloms at 5:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Depending how long he's been in jail, he might just need time to adjust to you being pregnant. Have a talk with him. Ask him if he just needs some space, some understanding, perhaps a break, maybe just he needs to talk and know you are there. Talk to him.

If you have, give him space, but let him know it cant stay like that forever.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 5:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Do you really need our help with this one? Come on.....
    Anonymous

• he has only been in jail for 3 months... and the whole time when he got out his mom was with us.. he has been wanting this.... idont want to bug him iknow he just may need to adjust... i just needsome oneone to talk to about it.
    Anonymous

• Well, your 4 months pregnant and he's been in jail for 3 of those. While he knew, it's a bit more real once he's back in the real world with his pregnant gf. Maybe he's just thinking too much about things and it's stressing him out?
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Lets all quit making excuses for men and their feelings or lack thereof. I like the first Anon answer. The answer is very clear. Don't turn it into something you "want' it to be. This is his response, loud and clear. Ignoring you means you'll go away, in his mind. This is how weak men operate.
    Anonymous

• Way to go Anon 2:59. That is exactly it. OP, prepare yourself to be a single mommy. Also, is a man who just came out of jail the type of man you want with you while raising a baby?
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 7:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I agree with what the last two ladies said. Forget about him and take care of yourself and the baby.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 8:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2009