Was cleaning now im having bad cramps?

I was cleaning the shower. Well more like scrubbing. It's tile(I HATE TILE IN ANY ROOM THE GROUT IS SO GROSS) so I had a scrubber and some comet. I followed the instructions on the comet haha i wasnt eating, drinking or inhaling the powder...It was wet down.. So I was squatting and stretching up high and all that. Now im having cramps. is it because I was straining to clean and now I need rest or was it because of the comet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would guess it is from straining. I think the comet would have a different effect on you such as nausea or headache. Try to just sit down and put your feet up and see if it goes away!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 5:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I think from cleaning, take a break every so often. I hate cleaning the bathroom too, it's a lot of work!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 6:19 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Yep. Definitely cleaning. Be careful. I spent Thursday cleaning for an hour and a half then went to try shopping with a take charge family member right after... After the cleaning and then the stress/strain of shopping with the family member for another hour and a half I worked myself in a tizzy and ended up in the ER... :( Again, be careful with the hard cleaning!
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 7:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2009