What would you buy your baby if money was no concern?

i dont mean things like college, insurance, or anything like that. I mean something frivulous that they do not need but you would love to buy for them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

•  This bed, it cost $75,000Click Image to Close This bed, it cost $75,000

Anonymous

• this playhouse, it cost $25,000

Click Image to Close

Anonymous

• well my "baby" is going to be 6 next month...id $$ was no issue...nintendo ds....wii.....big basketball hoop for driveway....one of those big inflatable water slides for the yard....
    not that i have thought about it lol
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i would buy a bunch of blow up houses because he loves to bounce! Even though he's only 8 months. :) He found out the other day he can "bounce" on our bed. :) and I think that's it! I wouldn't want him spoiled lol
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• my baby is 5 months and i would think that i would buy him a pony for when he gets around 3 yrs old, and his own computer and cell phone.
    parisonmom

Answer by parisonmom at 6:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• my daughter will be 2 in october id buy her a playground set with a slide some swings and whatever and then have a sandbox next to it and on the otherside a swimming pool for toddlers and a puppy...that girl is crazy over puppys...she's scared of some of them but id def get a english bulldog cuz i love them and thats the only dog she will go to right away. lol if money wasnt a issue my daughter would have anything she wanted
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Holy shit! I would buy those for my daughter too! Wow.

I was going to say I'd furnish her nursery the way I wanted to do it before she was born. Unfortunately we're poor and she was living in the same room as us when she was born. Now she has her own room, but it would cost well over $1000 to do her room the way I want to do it.

It's going to be tough when she's older and wants to do expensive stuff : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I WANT THAT BED FOR ME! hahaha My husband would just have to deal with sleeping with me in bows and roses.
    Anonymous

• I would by one of my kids the most expensive, most awesome swingset and I would buy my other kid a sweet ass bounce house. This way they can double their fun.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 10:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I want to add on to my earlyer answer..season tickets to the redskins and the wizards...he is such a lil sports nut
    :)
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:13 AM on Jul. 20, 2009