Do you think McCain would have been a better President? If yes, why?

JewelBliss

Asked by JewelBliss at 5:54 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think that he has the balls to run this country the way that it needs to be ran. I envisioned a completely different Presidency. I knew there were things that I was not thrilled with but I agreed with many of Obama's policies. I agree with FOCA, I agree(d) with the concept of a stimulus package meant to increase employment and cut taxes without giving out $600 checks for people to catch up on bills and I agree(d) with a hope and change attitude. I did not think that included kow towing to other nations and making us look weaker than we have ever been as a nation in the eyes of our enemies. Whether one agrees or disagrees with Obama there is no denying that he has been seriously hiding America's testicles from other countries and it will come back to bite us in the ass eventually.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 7:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• A .bit better t least he would be fiscally conservative. We wouldnt be watching him try to implement socialism either.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Absolutely NO. His first decision was PALIN. That was ENOUGH for me!
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 6:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I THINK MCCAIN WOULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT PRESIDENT, BUT HAVING PALIN AS A RUNNING MATE IS WHAT I THINK COST HIM THE ELECTION. WE NEEDED ANOTHER REPUBLICAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE.
    cutemedgirl

Answer by cutemedgirl at 6:02 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Experience, a plan, and an intent to cut government spending until the economy improved, even if it meant no checks for a few senators and their staff for a few months.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:04 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• All Palin was was a kiss ass. She didn't have a clue. As far as aonther Republican in the White House, didn't we have enough with the first fool? We sure don't need 8 more years of the same old crap. Could you imagine what our country would look like with another 8 years of a Bush wannabe? We'd all be living on the street!

JewelBliss

Answer by JewelBliss at 6:10 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• All Palin was was a kiss ass.

Palin didn't run for president. And she couldn't be any more useless than Biden.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Better overall President - No. Better Commander in Chief Absolutely!

I am an Obama fan but I don't feel like he has what it takes to be the Commander in Chief. I'm enlisted in the Navy and he just kept the old guys and they are just doing everything business as usual.

We are pulling out of Iraq and have invaded Afganistan. And the average American public is none the wiser it all seems the same to them especially with the news coverage..... This neverending war could be over and let me tell you that $720 million a day we're spending could come in handy right here in the US if you ask me.

http://www.theworkfromhomemom.com
    EboniSears

Answer by EboniSears at 6:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• How about no checks for his entire term. What would you live on? The charity of other broke people. The point is that anyone who became the new president, would have one hell of a hard time fixing the mess that Bush made! What does Bush care, he doesn't have to wonder where is next meal is coming from, or if he's going to lose his home.
    JewelBliss

Answer by JewelBliss at 6:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• How about no checks for his entire term. What would you live on?

WTF are you babbling about?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2009