one last labor question

I was wondering if there is any signs that you will be going into labor. one's I can notice at home. But I already know about the contractions. But will I feel any different or will I feel pressure on my girl parts. but I want signs without water braking and b4 contractions start. are there any?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I just started having to go to the bathroom like every five minutes, #2. Sorry tmi!! Then I had a little bit of blood and then contractions started. Some of my friends have had low, constant back pain the day before they have gone into labor. Hope this helps a little! Good luck!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 6:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• PAIN!
    EboniSears

Answer by EboniSears at 6:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i had pressure in my stomach, but not pain.. and it became regular so i went into labor and delivery and needless to say was in labor. My contractions didn't get painful until they broke my water. Good luck
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 6:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2009