what are you making for supper tonight?

Im thinking breakfast for supper..french toast

san-1

Asked by san-1 at 5:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• eatingit started out that I was just going to have a can of Campbell's split pea soup then i added some left over peas. that was too green so I opened a can of carrots and spotted a can of mushrooms in the cabinet then decided to add some left over hash browns and onions. Whatever it turned out to be it was delicious, I cleaned out my left over bowls, I only used one pan so easy clean up and it looked really good too! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 6:02 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• It does sound nummy!
    san-1

Answer by san-1 at 6:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I just got done eating it....lol. I had spagetti and homemade garlic bread...mmm. My kids don't like the sauce so for them i put butter and melted orange cheese (kraft singles) with a little bit of milk in it.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 6:08 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• French Toast sounds sooooo yummy.

But we are having Steak, bakes potato, and corn. still good. lol
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• We are having Alligator Balls tonight with andouille and crawfish jambalaya.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• take out not sure what yet
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:22 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Corn bread, fried potatos with smoked sausage and cheese
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 6:27 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• "We are having Alligator Balls tonight with andouille and crawfish jambalaya."...........................................................
    hmm..not sure about that..

I haven't had corn bread in a while..I really love that corn dish that has corn bread mix(i think it does) I have been craving that but don't know whats its called :(
    san-1

Answer by san-1 at 7:08 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• LOL, San-1. LOL!
    Alligator balls are delish. (they are not really "balls"). You take gator meat and mix with bread crumbs, scallions, cayenne, tabasco and herbs; mix it all together and form into balls. You can either fry them or bake them.

I make a Mexican Cornbread that has hamburger meat, creamed corn, canned corn, cheese, diced bell pepper and onions, eggs, milk and bake in over for 45 minutes. Is that what you are thinking about?
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 7:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• pizza on the grill

Answer by rkoloms at 7:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2009