grapes

when you buy grapes from the store after you wash them and put them in a container do you refrigiate them?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 6:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I just wash as much as I'm going to eat, I noticed if you wash all of them at once they tend to go bad faster
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Yup. my grandma puts them in the freezer though.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 6:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• they should be refrigerated or frozen. If you are going to refrigerate, don't wash until you are going to eat them. If you are going to freeze them (frozen grapes are yummy), wash and let dry; freeze on a cookie sheet and transfer to a zipper bag

Answer by rkoloms at 7:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• we keep them in the fridge, and just wash the amount we're going to eat at the time. they seem to go bad faster if you wash them then refrigerate.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 8:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• no I freeze them. So yummy
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• that sucks i washed them all and put them in a dish if not my kids will just eat them as is,i guess we better eat fast!!Thanks guys.......
    proudmom34

Answer by proudmom34 at 10:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Don't wash them until you are ready to eat them or they go bad faster. I do refrigerate them, I don't like warm grapes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2009