I'm not just pregnant, i'm fat! i've never been fat! What exercises are NOT safe for me?

This is outrageous. I'm 24 weeks pregnant and need to start exercising, what exactly are unsafe exercises? I've been avoiding doing things and being extra careful with my body but i'm just turning into jello doing that. I'm disgusted by all this flab i'm seeing. Literally.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh i forgot i can't put actual details in cafemom questions or no one will answer the actual question.
    Anonymous

• sit ups, crunches, anything that works your abs.... jumping jacks, anything jumping LOL Yoga is really good and just light light light carido... walking.... things that aren't strenuous
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• ok got it, no jumping
    Anonymous

• you are pregnant!
    you are going to get a LOT bigger
    you should not loss any weight while you are pregnant
    eat right, do low impact exercise with a docs approval
    loss the weight after you have your baby
    do you think that you have an unhealthy biody image because of the changes your body is going thru?

Zacherysmommy....you forgot horse back riding, bungee jumping and kick boxing
    Anonymous

• it's not weight i care about its this blasted FAT that is accumulating where my muscles used to be. the baby isn't in my arms or thighs or butt, there's no excuse for me to become a blob.
    Anonymous

• loss the weight after you deliver your baby
    and get some mental health help
    you are going to get really big
    and not just your belly
    Anonymous

• question for you
    about how big or weight before you gpt pregnant?
    just wondering where your mind is????????????????
    Anonymous

• How many pounds have you actually gained. It could just be water weight as well. Some women retain water like its nothing, but a few months after having the baby they are back to normal. I would only worry about it if your dr. tells you that he/she thinks that you are gaining too much weight. A normal woman should gain from 25-35 pounds while being pregnant. Hang in there. Its all worth it in the end.. :)
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 6:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Oh and I would suggest walking a lot or swimming is really healthy while pregnant and not to strainious on the body.
    atjm0919

Answer by atjm0919 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 19, 2009