Did you crave red meat while pregnant? If so...did you have have a boy or girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• all I've wanted is red meat, i'm having a boy...

but craving red meat usually is attributed to an iron deficiency...
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 7:04 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• with my son I didnt crave it .. with my daughter I wanted steak everynight!!!
    Jessy103

Answer by Jessy103 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• With my youngest son I craved red meat and the more rare it was the better. The really odd part is at that time I was eating only white meats usually. My H&H levels were fine so it wasn't iron deficientcy. It was just weird.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I only ate chicken before pregnancy, then even before I took a test I was slammin burgers and wanted steak. I craved all meat when I was preggers w my son.
    COgle3

Answer by COgle3 at 7:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I craved red meat and I had a girl, but like a previous poster said, I think that was more a sign of iron deficiency -- I was diagnosed as anemic late in the pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• lol this is my 3rd pregnancy and i am not hungry at all i force myself to eat but not meat the sight of it makes me sick i eat cereal eggs and drink allot of milk!!! so good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i was a total red meat eater b4 got preg., then while i was preg it made me sick to even think about.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 8:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• it's possibly iron defiency.....i craved it with my daughter and i got a couple of letters back saying my hemoglobin was low
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 8:30 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• My youngest son is built on Portillos cheeseburgers and rare steaks. I am normally not a fan of red meat, but that's all I wanted with him!

With my oldest son though, I craved Kung Pao chicken and very spicy foods like salsa and hot sauce. No red meat.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I craved hamburgers like crazy with my dd. It's iron deficiency.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2009