I'm soo ready to have this baby.....

So today I decided I was ready to have this baby, I am soo fat and I peed myself when I started to cough, yeah it was gross. I'm leaking pre-milk and I get exhausted just going up and down the stairs to do laundry. Im only 35 weeks so I have a few weeks left but I'm ready to be done. Although I'm happy that we are getting all new carpeting in the all the bedrooms next week and we are having a farm scene painted on the baby's wall next weekend. So is anyone else getting anxious for pregnancy to be over?

Abbysmommy321

Asked by Abbysmommy321 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Heck yes... I'm especially afraid I'll be fired from my 2 jobs for how often I have to call in w/ a doctor's note.. I'm only 27 weeks, I still have awhile.. My biggest complication is that I fell hard on my back during month 2 of the pregnancy. With the increasing weight, my back hasn't healed yet so it can be painful, near impossible to walk sometimes. And lucky me, I lost my office job in month 2 of pregnancy as well. So much for SDI when I'm a waitress and I can barely make it to the few scheduled shifts I have! So... right now, it's just the back and the money worries that make me want the baby out already. I'm sure soon I'll be complaining of peeing myself.... Can't wait to see the surprise on my so's face when that happens!
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 7:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• im 36 weeks and 2 days and ive been ready since the heartburn wouldnt go away...which was 15 weeks ago....oh yeah that long and nothing helps.....ive gained 22 pounds so im not to upset there but i cant sleep....food is my enemy....and lets not forget the constipation......oh yes the other c word us women hate to hear and use....plus those horrible hemmroids people like to leave out of the pregnancy talk....and men think we have it easy
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 7:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i'm ready to be done.... but i'm not ready to have a baby to take care of.... technically i'm equipped with the necessary items but i'm just not ready for it.... hopefully i will be in 15 weeks lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:19 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I am only 28 weeks with my 5th and I am beyond ready. I am miserable. I actually have had the peeing thing happen for a while now, and I was so embarrassed when my doctor said to wear depends until I have the baby and to do my kegel excercises as much as possible. The heartburn has gotten so bad that I basically sleep sitting up. I can not wait.
    MrsSanchez

Answer by MrsSanchez at 7:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Im so glad I there are people that understand. My husband is helpful to an extent but he doesnt understand why I'm so tired and when I cross my legs to cough and sneeze so I dont pee he just looks at me and says what is wrong with you. I dont remember having this many problems with my first but I think part of it is because since this is my second I know have a toddler to chase around and she is none stop. LOL
    Abbysmommy321

Answer by Abbysmommy321 at 8:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Why dont you take pepcid for the heartburn? My ob and regular dr oked it for me and it helped alot. I am only 16 weeks and started getting the acid reflex and heartburn a month ago. I would ask!!!! They told me its harmless and I can take one a day.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Don't wish away this time, I just had my son a week ago, and while I love him beyond all reason, there are days I wish I was still pregnant, the anticipation was wonderful. I was induced (nearly 2 weeks early) and really wasn't ready at home. So while I understand you want to be done being pregnant, enjoy it! It'll be over way too soon.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 8:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I know how you feel! When I was in my ninth month, I peed when I sat down, got up from bed, laughed, sneezed, blinked! lol j/k but yeah peed all the time. I had to wear pads! I also was cranky as hell, tired all the time..I couldn't bend over to do laundry or dishes either. I had hot flashes. And my little nugget decided he never wanted to come out! When I was 42 weeks pregnant my doctor finally induced me!!!! I was SOOOO cranky and anxious all the time and I was SO happy when he was finally born! I know how you feel!
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 8:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2009