how do you know when a relationship is over?

i mean like me and my hb dont talk, go places, or anything like we use to. He told me i was "fat" and i want to leave but am afriad that he will take my son,(which i am the only one that does stuff for him) and that when we argue then he put all this shit or whatever on me and i told people that but sense he told them i was always lying then they shouldnt believe me. I am about to go crazy bcuz he dont talk to me. He always i mean always have his female friend over and stuff like that and when we are in bed then he calls my females names or her name whatever. He hurts my feelings and he dont understand i am up all night upset cant eat cant sleep and he dont give a rats ass, either. I love him but is it time to leave?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, time to leave.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 7:19 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• say goodbye dear, or don't, just leave.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• the time to leave is way overdue, so yes get out of the relationship. No one deserves to be treated that way.

Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• The longer you stay in the relationship the more your self esteem is going to be hurt..get out and o things that you are good and be around people that help make you feel good. good luck with ya :)
    san-1

Answer by san-1 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• He's abusive. He won't take your son because someone that controlling won't want to be controlled by the demands of a small child. Don't let your son grow up thinking its okay to treat people like that.

Leave him.

Go to a women's shelter if you have to. You don't have to have bruises to stay there and they'll help you get back on your feet.
    MichiMomma

Answer by MichiMomma at 7:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Sorry hun, but it does sound like it's time to leave. This relationship sounds very unhealthy for you...and as a result of that your son will suffer too. Don't worry about him taking your son, if you are being a good mom and taking care of your son, he can't take him from you, the most he would get would be "shared parenting"
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 7:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• is it safe? he put his on me before bcuz i left for 4 months and i made the mistake of coming back bcuz i thought i loved him and he changed but i am trying to get my own place
    Anonymous

• Is it safe to stay? Isn't it better to take a chance to go make a better life? Decide to leave, stay strong and do whatever it takes to protect yourself and your son. There are women shelters that can help you. Try finding some local support of some kind to help you leave. Just leave.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 7:43 PM on Jul. 19, 2009