i dont follow politics, can anyone tell me what is so wrong with Obama? and is he worse than Bush?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You are just trying to see what everyone knows.
    Anonymous

• I will only say we are on a highway to hell.There are already several posts where you could your answer to this.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• get your*
    tnmomofive

• He has spent so much money in so little time your great-grandchildren will still be paying it off and won't even have put a dent in it. Assuming there's a nation left for them to pay back. If there is a single factory left in the 50 states that he hasn't destroyed by 2012, the products they make will probably have Made In China stamped on them. He's equal to Bush - equally ignorant, equally beholden to special interests and corporations, and equally egocentric.
    Anonymous

• We have been surfing down the highway of hell for the past 4 years.

You know what they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Each of these presidents think that they are doing what is best. But, that is the problem-they are just humans like you and I.

Nothing special-they make choices, we all live with them
    Anonymous

• Palm, meet Face!
    Anonymous

• No, but some CM'ers on answers are worse than Bush, so watch out.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 8:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• If you don't follow politics then how is it that you think you know Bush was so bad? I think you are baiting with this question. Obama is ten times worse than Bush but If you really want to know just google him
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:04 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• lol i have my reasons he was voted in for the wrong reasons. my issue is basically hes an igit. he need to pull his head out of other countries and get a shovle and fix the mess hes made
    16thmoon

Answer by 16thmoon at 8:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I'm sorry, but if there was any moment to follow politics, this is it: they're "redistribute" wealth, and are going to give us a horrible healthcare plan, without asking us: there's no debate, our lermming congressmen are passing 1300 page bills without reading them, OR, to insult our intelligence have a speedreader to read it so that they can show us that they're going tohrough the motions. So start following politics, or else you'll wake up in a country you won't recognize!
    Ikoiko

Answer by Ikoiko at 8:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2009