Im so mad right now just upset....

My DH is friends with a couple of ex's and right now I saw him looking at his HS sweet hearts pics of course she sw/ her son n husband and he has nerve to show me OH LOOK SHE LOOKS OLD ... WTF???? maybe I should pop out my ex's pics too. I know we are goo friends and his intention was not wrong but it bothered eme so much my chest felt like if it was boiling ....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• That would be immature. You should be glad he didn't say "she looks HOT"
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• When it comes to any woman that my man has contact with, my chest feels like it is going to explode!!! But i am just possesive like that I guess.
    Anonymous

• It is a good thing that he feels comfortable showing them to you. If he looked at them and hid them from you, that would be the time to worry.

Answer by Bmat at 8:02 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I wouldnt worry to much about it he said she looks old so maybe hes glad she is an ex and not his wife.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 8:44 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• he tried to share a moment with you and you got your panties in a twist? He was probably trying to compliment you indirectly and you took offense. Lighten up.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2009