How often does your man pleasure himself?

My bf seems to be jacking off quite a lot lately. I knows guys think about sex all the time but come on! He is doing it like every morning. I could totally understand if I said no or if I was on my period on something but I am right there, willing as ever. He wakes up early and then hides all the porn. I know where it all is but I haven't said anything. We used to fight about all the porn and he just said I am going to do what I want to do. I dont know why it makes me so upset, I guess I feel semi cheated on. We still have sex once in awhile so I cant be that repulsive. He is 22, so is it just his age or do you think that he is just getting bored with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• my bfs 34 and he does it at least twice a day weither we have sex or not
    16thmoon

Answer by 16thmoon at 7:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I know I'm gonna get it, but never. We have sex every day and he never masterbated as a teen; he doesn't like it. He'd rather the real thing.
    Anonymous

• you sound just like me right now and my bf is also 22. He plays it off tho he goes in the bathroom he acts like he got to take a sh** and take his laptop in there in does it! ugh it makes me mad also I am come on now "I am right here"
    Anonymous

• my dh is 30 i never allow my dh or any of my exs to jerk off to me thatsl like cheating since im a nymph and im always in the mood. but thats my perspective of it
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 8:10 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• My husband doesn't masturbate either, I have to take care of his erections which can be awkward when I am busy doing something entirely different.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 8:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• He may be addicted to porn. Some men who are addicted to porn, after a while, start to find it hard to find their wives or GF's as attractive as before. the connections in their brain get messed up.
    Anonymous

• I would try and talk to him and tell him how it makes you feel from your heart, try not to yell, just speak comley and speak from the heart
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 8:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• about the porn that is
    looovemybabies

• Personally, as long as it is not another woman doinging the jerking.. it is fine with me. Men like porn.. I am not offened or hurt that he looks. If we stopped having sex, then I'd be concerned.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 8:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i also think he might have a problem, especially if he's hiding it. This is a great site for people/women/couples/addicts....to help you understand where you are, that it's ok for you to feel hurt by this too. My husband no longer masterbates, he used to, to porn all the time....we've had to have some help, but things have changed a lot, especially when he realized he was utterly addicted to it.

http://www.pureintimacy.org/pornographyaddiction/

good luck

Anonymous