• In the Spotlight:

How to Find Motivation to go to the Gym - Help!

I'm almost 28 weeks pregnant. My weight gain has been pretty good. The past week I worked all day and couldn't make it to the gym. Then I went to the ER on Thursday night, basically for exhaustion. Since Friday I've been on my bum at home eating and watching T.V. I want to go to the gym but I'm finding it hard to convince myself to go! Should I just stay home one more night? Will one more night of not working out be bad or good for me, I can't tell!

preggoandfat

Asked by preggoandfat at 8:12 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Pregnancy isn't necessarily an excuse to be lazy, but YOU'RE PREGNANT! Live it up while you can, and if that means being a bum, so be it lol. Because once that baby's born, your days of being a bum are over for a good long time!!!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• your 28 weeks pregnant women you better start relaxing or you could go into premature labor !! relax go to the gym maybe when your baby is born stop over dueing it good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Okay. LOL. One more day. But I'm seriously going a size up in the Old Navy maternity clothes, darn it, and in order to enjoy being home I had better go to the frozen yogurt/home made ice cream shop down the street!!!
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 8:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2009