How did you make today special for those who are special to you?

KOR537

Asked by KOR537 at 8:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didn't really do anything out of the ordinary, but my boyfriend came home after working 3rd shift, got home after 7 and let me sleep 2 hours more and stayed up with the baby, then made me breakfast when I finally got up, slept 5 hours and went back to work.
    So he made it special for me, and this week when he's off I'll "pay it forward," with massages, because I can't cook lol.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• we drove acroos the state and hubby helped our youngest daughter fix her car. She is a third generation shade tree mechanic. While they were working on the car i let my two granddaughters play on me like a jungle gym. I forgot how loud 4 and 5.5 y/o girls can screech
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2009