Pregnancy Symptoms

I just found out that I'm pregnant and I'm only 6 weeks, but I'm already experiencing a lot of symptoms that I didn't experience with my last pregnancy. I'm already starting to have to pee all the time, my pants cut into my abdomen and it hurts! I didn't have that until I was 12 weeks last time. I'm also super nauseous, which I didn't have too much of last time. I know every pregnancy is different, so, my question is:
How soon did you notice pregnancy symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my first 2 pregnancy i had nothing until 5 months wich was heart burn but i am currently on baby number 3 i am 8 weeks and 6 days and i have nausea and allot of fatigue i didnt get all that till i was about 5 weeks along but i didnt even take a test then i guess i just kind of new i was pregnant and would u know it i was right took a test was a BFP!! so its all normal and i also heard the more pregnancy u have the quicker u will start to show im showing a little bit
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2009