How much backpeddling can Obama do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2MjQ17kDng

This shows the Obama packpeddle. How long can he get away with it?

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 8:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What is that, anon? I dont speak sheep. :(
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 8:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Seems 24/7 and people are catching on fast. I just hope congress cares enough about their jobs to listen to the people.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• So sad get over it he is the president! Im glad I voted for him!Absolutely no regrets!
    Anonymous

• Goody for you 8:22

Thanks for sharing that Carpy.Been a long time since i've seen so much backpeddling.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• not much more he is going to fall on his face ha ha
    Anonymous

• Gawd. Thanks for wasting that minute and a half I'll never get back.

Before the stimulus was passed we were losing 700,000 jobs quarterly, we are now losing almost half that (400,000). People are slowly going back to work, projects are beginning I see them all around me with signs saying they are sponsored by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.

We are 5 months into a 2 year plan get a GRIP. Its not backpeddeling.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 8:51 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Gawd. Thanks for wasting that minute and a half I'll never get back

I guess your lacking in comprehension skills.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:56 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I so agree with Sriveroc, the man has only been president for 7 months. Sometimes, people do change their tune when a situation calls for it. Now if anyone here can honestly say they have kept the same opinions on everything for thier whole lives fine. But I am glad that we have president that changes with situation. Do I agree with everything he does, of course not. But do I want someone who is trying to change the status quo that has not been working..yes. People need to stop blaming this administration for our recession and job loss that was started and caused by previous administrations.
    Roseplus1

Answer by Roseplus1 at 8:57 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Besides...that video is spliced to prove one agenda. Instead of following that watch them all and make your own informed opinion.
    Roseplus1

Answer by Roseplus1 at 8:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

Anons, they have the shield of the big blue/white question mark to hide behind. If only they were confident enough to say it... own it... Believe it... Stand behind it....  You really can't 'own' a question mark can you? :oP 

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2009