• In the Spotlight:

How many kids do you have? What are their names? How did you come by their names?

Whew! Those last questions really heated people up! Well, here is a nice easy question. No debating here.

JewelBliss

Asked by JewelBliss at 8:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Audrey Ann--named after both grandmas, my mother's middle name is Ann, she is the oldest child, I am the oldest child and my middle name is Ann.

Timothy Scott--named after a family friend

Nathan Ryan--just liked the name

Kayla Marie--her dad picked Kayla, I picked Marie
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• 2 divas Madalyn and Natalie me and my husband named them :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 8:20 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• One son, His name is Jonathan Wade, Jonathan means Gift from God on account he is and took me 9 years to get him...Wade means river, creek, brook....a place where my husband first said the words "I love you," to me.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 8:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• 1, Angelica.
    I found it in a baby book.

Boy on the way but I don't know what his name is going to be.
    I better hurry though I'm 37 weeks~
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 8:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• jane is her middle name btw
    kframpton

Answer by kframpton at 8:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Lilliana Katerina-
    Lilliana was a customer's name where I used to work, and before I was pregnant, I said if I ever had a girl that would be her name, and about 2 weeks later I found out I was pregnant :)
    And Katerina we just liked a lot and thought it sounded pretty so that's why it's her middle name!
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 8:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• 1 son, his name is Tyce Anthony.

Anthony is his "biological father's" middle name && Tyce, well I wanted something different but not weird, I went to elementary school with a boy named Tyce && he is the only person I've ever met or heard of with that name. So it's very uncommon, at least in my area, but not crazy weird.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 8:38 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• 2 girls- Kathleen Joelle and Jean Marie
    Katy is named after four diffenert Katherines each spelled their names different and the Joelle is for her daddy
    Jean Marie is after a silly joke hubby loved to tell plus Marie is my middle name
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 9:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Cord David- I chose the middle because it was a family name, hubby pick the first.
    Catharine Jo- I chose both of these to honor my grandparents, since they were their middle names.
    apollo9357

Answer by apollo9357 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Jameson Michael. Michael is my husband's and his brother's middle name who died. At first we were going to name him James but then I realized how plain that sounded so one day my husband was drinking Jameson whiskey and thought I'd name it after that.

hahaha
    Just kidding. I just chose to name him Jameson because I thought it was more proper and uncommon. Everyone said they would just call him James, but no one ever calls him just James except for his little cousins who have a hard time saying Jameson.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2009