losing weight from aniexty

i have been 180 and ive been 140.. in 2005 i was 128.. i really liked that weight actually.. i have just issues with food..i think . i eat alot when im happy or feeling social.. or want to cook. i have major aniextxy latley... and i lost all the baby weight i had gained which was good.. im five foot five.. and now im 110.. which is oky.. but im getting a little weak.. and having to force myself to eat. but im nt in binge mode right now.. im at the other end.. where im drinking whole milk to keep my energy....two years ago i was binging on whole pizzas..would u call this just food issues.. not an eating disorder..bc its not abt controling my weight..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have similar issues and I do consider it to be an eating disorder because it affects quality of life.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:03 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I don't know if it is an eating disorder, but it's definely an issue you should talk to doctor about

I when though a lot stress a couple years, and lost 40 pounds in 2 months because I was so stressed out I couldn't eat. I would gag when I tried to eat something, I was also throwing up in the morning. it wasn't about weight control, it was just because anixetary and stress that I just couldn't bring myself to eat because I was so upset. I had to go on a pill for anixety for a while and get out of the sitiution that was making me so stressed out..

vampjaded

Answer by vampjaded at 9:35 PM on Jul. 19, 2009