Is this question appropriate?

Everyday on here it feels like there is two three or even more questions of am i pregnant! It irratates some women to see this question onver and over becuae none of us are pregnancy tests nor are we doctors so my question is shouldnt this type of question be in trying to conceive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• heck yeah! Or take test!
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 10:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• yes it should. and i get tired of it too. Not everyone has the same symptoms so why are they going to ask us all this stuff about them when we honestly don't know and i'm sure they have at least 5 dollars to go buy a damn preg test SO DO IT!!!!
    Anonymous

• i 2nd that
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• yes but not as bad as people who ask questions to complain about people and they are not perfect...........onver and over...example YOUR NOT GOD get over it

Anonymous

• Anon 8:47 well your not god so stop trying to solve things. if you didn't like the question being asked then why even bother telling us your opinion She asked about something totally different if you don't like it suck it up and deal with it
    Anonymous

• hahaha I didn't say I was ...suck it up trust me she did not get my panties in a bunch I thought it was funny because we see these questions all the time ;-)

Anonymous