What kind of foundation is good for super oily skin?

PaulaAnnDom

Asked by PaulaAnnDom at 9:09 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have the same problem and have used and like all of these products.
    Avon makes a tinted primer called Magix Face Perfecter Tinted. Its pretty decent coverage and makes a big difference in shine. I use the Mark Matte-nificent Oil-Absorbing Powder over the Magix. I also like the Ideal Shade foundation if you need a little more coverage.
    You can try them at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping.
    Mark makes a good oil absorbing mask too. I use it a couple of times a week and it doesn't dry out my skin or make it peel like some masks do. Hope that helps!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:07 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2009