Harry Potter Movies or Twilight Movies?

which one do ya'll prefer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hard to tell because they've only relesed one Twilight movie and it wasn't as well funded as the next one is going to be. However, over all for story in general, Harry Potter.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 9:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Harry Potter, definitely. I love the actors and the stories are fascinating fiction. the "Twilight" stuff is creepy. How can a girl fall in love with a Vampire? Totally wierd and unappealing. Ewwww.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i love them both for different reasons. they are two very different sets of stories and i, personally, wouldn't compare them. now, if the choices were between twilight and true blood... or if i had to choose edward or harry, it would always be edward :o
    kyriesmommy13

Answer by kyriesmommy13 at 9:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• i totally love twilight more! omg the books are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see the next movie!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I have yet to see a Harry Potter, and i'm very biased (I just answered another Twilight related question), so Twilight all the way.

Even though the special effects were poor in Twilight, and it deviated so far from the book, I still love it to pieces. I'm highly anticipating New Moon.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:54 AM on Jul. 20, 2009