what is wrong with my son?....

since my baby was born he slept through the night and took long naps....he would sleep like 8 or more hours at night at 2-3 at nap time he is now 5 months and is takin short naps and not sleeping through the night and is really fussy what could be wrong he eats plenty 8 oz and he is on cereal also he pees and poos he dont have a fever......but im guessing maybe he is teethin???? what ya think??

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 9:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• how long has it been goin on?
    is he maily fussy when you lay him down or all the time?
    if when you lay him down maybe his ears, other wise maybe teetheing
    good luck
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• he is fussy all the time like he dont now what he wants one min he wants to be held the next he wants to lay down then he wants a bottle and he doesnt its so hard on me right now cuz im working 6 days a week and daddie is home with him and he calls me at work and i can hear im crying when im at home im like omg he has never done this before hes not grabin his ears though i looked in his mouth i cant see any teeth idk i may call his doc and see what she says
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 9:18 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• feel his gums and see if they feel hard in any one spot

hope he feels better soon
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:21 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• nope didnt feel nothing.....maybe its all cuz daddie got him off his schedule i had him like clock work i knew what he want or needed now i have not a clue im like ok i feed u changed u burped u what else ??? i will call his doc and see what the heck.....ive even been givin him tylenol thats not working eaither
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 9:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• My son did the same thing at 3 months old.. i think thats when he started teething. He also wasnt running a fever, but at 5 1/2 months old 2 teeth popped through..
    I could tell cus when he fought sleep every once in awhile he would cry that HURT cry.. You know what i mean? When they tuck their lip under and kind of wail..
    I kind of had to trick him to sleep.. like sit him on my lap in the rocking chair, but facing outward (¬ tryin to cradle him) to where he didnt think i was tryin hard to put him to sleep.. and eventually hed konk out lol.
    Samanthao2006

Answer by Samanthao2006 at 10:31 PM on Jul. 19, 2009