this is gonna sound funny but...

any christian women out there struggling with living right like i am?
i got past the drinkkng and the bars ect but I MISS SEX
am i alone in this?

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 9:11 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sex was given by God to enjoy........once you are married.
    I am not judging.......been there, done that, caught something, had surgery, felt used, was lonely, got saved, decided to do it God's way, dated church-guy, got married, sex, kids, struggles, still married, know I'm forgiven and now being obedient to what God wants that is best for us.

Don't open the gift before Christmas....
    Anonymous

• No, you are not alone. We are also human and humans need sex. Very natural. Lack of sex even leads married christian women to stray. been there.
    Have you been to any singles classes at your church?
    I guess until you get into a commited relationship, you will have to try masturbation.
    Anonymous

• I don't agree with the first poster about mastrubation. That is still sex, it's sex with self. ALL sex should be for marriage, those feelings are for married couples to share. Keep praying, you CAN live a lifestyle that is pleasing to the Lord.
    Anonymous

• god gave us wonderful bodies that do wonderful things. do you really think he cares if you masturbate?
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• You can still be a christian ....I don't think it is wrong to have a drink or masturbate. If you are a good person and remain faithful to your husband and be a good Mom, that's just fine....what else can you do? I really wonder how some denominations come up with their arbitrary rules. All of them are different and God only asks that you are a good person. Does God say "Dont drink'? for example? Jesus and his disciples drank wine all the time. Don't worry so much! ;-)
    Anonymous

• Perhaps the poster was referring to a drinking addiction which in that case would be against biblical teaching. Having sexual urges is both natural and healthy, if it goes against your religion then try cultivating emotionally fufilling relationships with single christian men. Eventually if you find the right one it might lead to marriage and if not its the second best thing.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 10:34 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• that is something that is so so so hard but the thing is...if you are soposed to be married, God has prepared a Man Of God for you. He wants nothing more for you than for you to be happy, and yes he did design sex (which you may know)
    Anonymous

• Hey sister you need to pray for a hubby and in the mean time you need to seek Gods face cause there are allot of temptation out there in the world and its hard especially for a Christian Satan is out there trying to get you to sin.. Stay true to God know matter how hard it might be cause in the bible God says Trust in the LORD and do good; Dwell in the land and cultivate faithfulness. Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it. Psalm 37:3-5

Also stay grounded in the word of God he will not fell you :) he is here for you talk to him and tell him what you need... :) God bless and if you ever need someone to talk to i'm here...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• ok let me clarify a little...no i am not married....and i wasnt refering to the occasional glass of wine...i used to really drink a lot.......

thanks ladies
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:17 AM on Jul. 20, 2009

• Our sermon yesterday was about temptation and what it leads too. Lack of physical, sexual and mental emotions in my marriage led me to leave, but it also led me to be with another man while I was still legally married to my husband. Even though some of the blame does go to him for not stepping up and being the husband God called him to be, I am my own person and I have to live with the choice I made to give into temptation. I could have said no, I knew it was wrong. I'm still separated and not seeing anyone, waiting on my divorce to go through, but I still feel the pain caused by my sin. I have asked God to forgive me and help me not to make the same mistakes again. I feel like I'm on the right path, but had a problem with masturbation too. I finally feel like I can over come that and keep myself pure until God sees fit to send me someone to share my life with. I believe God will give us strength to withstand temptation!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2009