Why are men so selfish?

My SO went to the lake last night and camped out with some buddies. He then spent the whole day on the lake and wants to stay out there again tonight. Which means he will be there all day tomorrow too! I am alone with baby all weekend. I want him to have fun but 2 days is enough and I have been working all week and deserve a break too! Although my breaks are lunch with my mom or running around to the grocery store...haha. He would kill me if it was the other way around, lol. Grrrr....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• contd: And he has been WASTED the entire time so I hate even talking to him on the phone!
    Anonymous

• I see why you didn't marry him. Probably not a good idea that you had a kid with him. He's not a keeper, that's for sure. He'll never change so do you see the rest of your life living like this?
    Anonymous

• Let him have this weekend and tell him you're going out some weekend with friends or family.
    Anonymous

• If it is only occasionally, then OK. All the time, no. Perhaps you can arrange a weekend outing, yourself. Or a weekend away with him, even, a nice overnight trip with or without the baby, somewhere away from the constant work that always seems to be there at home.

Answer by Bmat at 9:28 PM on Jul. 19, 2009