Vaginal leaking?

Alright so I am leaking from my vagina constantly. I mean its been probably 3 months. My periods have been normal and I know when I am ovulating but this is different. Its clear and has a smell to it. I am really getting annoyed by it cuz one it smells and two it will leak through my undies to my pants, and I am getting sick of wearing panty liners. My mom says it cuz I am young and fertile but I am not convinced. Also I dont have insurance so I cant go see my gyno. Anybody had any experience with this?

wendydeb7

Asked by wendydeb7 at 9:24 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Health

• Have you seen a doctor? You may have an infection

Answer by rkoloms at 9:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I have the same problem. I asked my Dr. and she said probably cuz I am beast feeding. my baby is 11 month old, since then I never had clean underwear. ( yellow discharge)
    Anonymous

• http://www.cdc.gov/std/BV/STDFact-Bacterial-Vaginosis.htm

look here i had the same thing told my Doc I thought it was this and I was right one week after treatment I felt so much better Good Luck

Anonymous

• Use a water bottle to rinse after you pee and than dry with toilet paper (you going to see the difference) much cleaner and less smell. Let me know if it did work for you.
    Proud2bJmom

Answer by Proud2bJmom at 8:42 AM on Jul. 20, 2009