Have you ever had a friend come out and tell you they want to be with you even though you're with someone else?

I had that happen recently. I finally wisened up and realized that was what was going on so I just said I would call when I was ready to spend time with that person again. Sure enough, a month later, I started getting calls and emails from the person saying they missed me, that I was a great friend. When I stood my ground politely, the person freaked and said it was true, they love me and want to be with me and started crying. Anyway... how rude! Any similar stories?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Ha Yes! One of my high school guy friends emails me & tells me that he is practially in love with me & everything...WHILE I WAS WITH HIS BEST FRIEND. after i broke up with his best friend we did try the dating thing and it lasted about a week then i moved on to a different guy and a couple months later the same guy emails me again telling me how much he missed me and that he wanted to marry me and move in with him & i was like dude im 4 months pregnant & engaged are you stupid? some guys aren't all that smart lol
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• okay so i said a couple months later & what i meant was a few months later.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 9:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• no just guys begging me to sleep with them when they knew i was married. they didnt say they wanted to be wit me or anything
    Kersten

Answer by Kersten at 10:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Yep, after I got married I logged into AOL randomly one day. An old friend was on and said hi. Asked how I was doing. I told him I was married and pregnant. He got a little upset and asked how old my husband was. I told him. He got really pissed because that was his age. He thought I wouldn't go for a guy 4 years older than me so he never made a move but said he did always have a crush on me. I told him I had a crush on him too but since he didn't make a move I thought he wasn't interested despite staying out with me till 2am (or later) quite a few nights. He went on and on how my marriage would never last and asked if I would turn to him if it failed. I saw him a few times after that but now he refuses to talk to me since I have been married and loyal to my husband for nearly 4 years now. What sucks is he was like a BFF to me.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:35 AM on Jul. 20, 2009