Weird pain on ...TMI...HELP!

I'm 23 weeks and having a weird pain on my pelvis area like on my clitoris and above about an inch, and it spread the full width between my legs. What could it be? It hurts pretty bad, like it's a lot of pressure. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Since ive ben pregnant my clit has been really sore too. the dr said it was normal (yes. i asked him about my clit lol)
    Anonymous

• It's just that... pressure. The baby could also be sitting on a nerve too or he/she could be low and making the pressure worse. I had 5 children and felt like I was riding a horse all day every day with each one of them.. totally normal.
    Kim3125

Answer by Kim3125 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• There are so many aches and pains that go on pregnancy, it's really hard to say for sure. If it is really severe or if there are no breaks it is just constant, then do not hesitate to call your doctor. They have an on call doc or nurse through the night. Call if you are worried, even if they tell you it's nothing, you'll feel better having checked it out.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:40 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I'm thinking it's the muscles holding your uterus stretching (they hold the uterus like a basket, and stretch throughout the pregnancy), that can hurt quite a bit. But if it scares you AT ALL, call your Dr. asap.
    used2chaos

Answer by used2chaos at 9:40 PM on Jul. 19, 2009