i feel really bad :(

okay so i have a boyfriend but we don't see eachother too often because he lives about 30 min away and works A LOT! so today i went to pick my son up from his dad's house and his dad and his friend were being really flirty towards me.. and it made me feel really good. but i feel bad because i shouldn't be feeling this way if i have a boyfriend that i really care about. im thinking it's the lack of romance or something like that from my SO since we never see eachother.. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• well yes. if you don't nurture your relationship, it fizzles. It's nice when someone pays attention so you may have some thinking to do or action to take. Good luck.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• almost all women love attention. Don't feel guilty about it. Just know it for what it is. Feel good about it but don't let it get to you. Concentrate on bf and sending him messages and let him know you think he rocks

Answer by admckenzie at 10:39 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Yes I agree with the first answer its because of the lack of attention you get from BF. It makes you feel good that someone is noticing and paying attention to you.
    heavenlypeace

Answer by heavenlypeace at 10:42 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• You were probably just feeling beautiful and attractive any attention a guy gives us will give us a good feeling no matter what especially knowing you are not going to have that particular person.

Just keep in to yourself and hang on to those feelings until you do see your bf/so then you can attack him...:)

To tell you the truth it is some kind of hormone that we have right before or after our periods,sometimes guys seem to be attracting out of the blue. idk
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:46 PM on Jul. 19, 2009