What do you think?

Okay so I did the ovulation calendar and it said between July 9th and 16th I could be fertile. We did it the 10th but was out of town for that weekend and then started up Sunday night tuesday and thursday. Im so afraid that I ovulated Saturday the 11th bc I had the stretchy discharge. Is it still possible that I could have since we did it 2 days before (Thursday)?

Sorry if this is confusing! I'm just curious as to your opinions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes, sperm can live inside you for up to five days. Boy sperm swim faster and girl sperm live longer... this is a proven fact LOL
    Kim3125

Answer by Kim3125 at 10:01 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I mean 9th not 10th.
    Anonymous

• Yessssss! haha I hope I'm prego!! :D
    Anonymous

• =) Best of luck. I have 5 daughters and all of them were conceived on the last day of my period or within two days of it ending.
    Kim3125

Answer by Kim3125 at 10:05 PM on Jul. 19, 2009