Do you have "imaginary friends"?

Okay I know this sounds weird to a lot of people, but I am 35 and have imaginary friends. I loved drama (the subject) in school and now when I read books I create in my head scenes, conversations, etc. in the way I want them to go, often based on those books, and more often than not they depart entirel. Mind you, I can't write (just not one of my talents) to create stories of my own, but I was wondering how many of you also do this? Or am I just weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL I have an entire imaginary life! I mean, I will put the music up and act like I'm in the courtroom with my SD, telling the judge that it doesnt matter about his money cuz my son is the best in the world- he's 5, knows 3 languages, is at camp in paris, has been to 5 different countries and that I have half a million in my kid's name... lol obviously thats all a lie (he's been two 2 different countries though- Canada to see the falls and Japan, my grandparents live there)... but yea thats just me trying to "get back" at my kid's dad... and then i imagine that i'm a multi-millionaire architect (<-- my degree) and that I'm also working on the 8th Call of Duty (yes, this is also future stuff. lol).. cuz game design will be my second degree in a few years. haha.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 10:15 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Oh, I should add that when I am thinking of these things, I should be doing housework!
    Anonymous

• no but I do talk to myself alot.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:16 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• only when really drunk.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:19 PM on Jul. 19, 2009