Control your kid woman!!!! sorry, sort of a vent!

Went to the Dr today with my two sick little ones and there was a mom there with her 5 year old son there too...He ran around the room screaming and leaning all over infants...one mother just flat out told the boy to go back to his mom...lol you could tell she didnt want him touching all over her baby. I wouldn't either.

The mother was too busy talking on the phone to pay any attention to him....she barely looked at him.....at one point he left the waiting room and I watched him go into the office part where the receptionists were....he was in there a while looking around before they noticed him and shooed him out.

Mom never did know he was in there. He could have left the building and she wouldnt have known.

UGGGGGG!!!! Rotten parents...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jul. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• i see this alot and i have to say i would like to smack them upside their heads and tell them to wake up and be a mother
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 10:17 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• OMG this reminded me of a time i went to the laundry mat..my daughter was about 4 months old and this 5 year old boy was soooo rotten,.he was withhis grandmother and she was constantly teling him tostop and get over there by her which he never did listen to her..wellmy dd was in her carseat sleeping whie i put the clothes in the washer and was leaning over her he even was moving her head when i noticed that i flipped out and made a scene.lol but omg it pissed me off royally that he kept touching her after me telling him to leave her alone..ugh..
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 10:45 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• I hate when i see things like that I really want to ask them if they just flat out don't want their kids. I saw an instance once where a woman actually left her daughter who was about 1 and her purse sitting in a shopping cart in one isle of the shoe section of Kmart while she was 6 isles over trying on shoes. I watched the baby for about 15 mins b4 she came back and continued shopping. All I can think, when i see women who are more involved in themselves than in where their child, is that there are a lot of women who cant have children who would be happy to have that child.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 10:49 PM on Jul. 19, 2009

• Ugh. When I was at my old apartment, I would take my son out for walks in his stroller. (He was under 9 months old at this point.) There was this one woman who would hang out outside with her 3-or-4 year old son. Fine. But the problem is, she was on her cell phone 24/7, completely ignoring her son! He even once came up to my son and v-8 slapped him on the head! I was furious! Not at him, but at his ignorant mama who was yammering away on the freakin' phone! Whats wrong with people these days?
    ShadesofGrey

Answer by ShadesofGrey at 11:37 PM on Jul. 19, 2009